If you don’t live local to All Sewn Up, you can buy fabrics and trims at my online shop. I plan to add lots more over the coming months.
Through running the workshops, I have realised that there is a demand for fun and quirky fabrics, interesting trims and various other products that are not available locally. For those of you who are lucky to live in and around the Gower Peninsula, I run a pop up Fabric Shop every month from 10am-3pm. The venue is Upper Killay Community Council Recreational Hall.
There are lots of new fabrics and exciting trims for all craft and sewing needs. On sale will be fabric bundles, fat quarters, fabric by the metre, zips, buttons, ribbons, bunting tape, purse frames, pattern paper and more!
On the same date at the Fabric Shops, I will also be running the very popular Fun Days which cost £15 to attend. For more information on themes and how to book a place, just go to the workshop Fun Day page.
Next Fabric Shop:
- May 4th, 10:00am - 3:00pm
- June 1st, 10:00am - 3:00pm
- July 13th, 10:00am - 3:00pm
- August 3rd, 10:00am - 3:00pm
- September 7th, 10:00am - 3:00pm
- October 5th, 10:00am - 3:00pm
- November 9th, 10:00am - 3:00pm
- November 30th, 10:00am - 3:00pm
- December 7th, 10:00am - 3:00pm
- December 14th, 10:00am - 3:00pm
A quick video from a Fun Day with All Sewn Up. The Pop Up Shop is always set up selling fabrics, printed tapes, ribbons, buttons and more.