Corinne Lapierre is a fellow Search Press author and a lovely lovely lady too! I adore her work and wanted to share the love with you all! Hope you like them as much as I do.
This elegant Felt Swan will delight any lover of birds and nature.
Mini Kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Everything you need to make one embroidered Swan is in the box. Ideal for hanging onto a tree, making a festive garland or to dot around the house. We think they’re rather too pretty to be put away come January.
All Corinne’s kits include everything you need (with the exception of scissors!) to realise the project including soft wool mix felt, embroidery thread, a needle, toy filling and ribbon.
Full scale templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Our top quality wool-mix (45% wool, 55% viscose) felt is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 8 colours of DMC embroidery thread
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 5 g of springy toy filling
- Satin ribbon
- Price is for one Mini Kit
- Approx finished size 11 cm without the loop
- Box size approx 15 x 11 x 2 cm
- This kit is designed for adults but is suitable for children aged 7+ with adult supervision and support. Contains a needle
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.