Corinne Lapierre is a fellow Search Press author and a lovely lovely lady too! I adore her work and wanted to share the love with you all! Hope you like them as much as I do.
This mini craft kit contains everything you need to make one very appetising Christmas Pudding.
Corinne Lapierre kits only use the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere. The kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- DMC embroidery thread
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 5 g of springy toy filling
- 2 buttons
- Red gingham ribbon
- Approx finished size 11cm without the loop
- Box size approx 15 x 11 x 2 cm
- Suitable from age 7, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.