Corinne Lapierre is a fellow Search Press author and a lovely lovely lady too! I adore her work and wanted to share the love with you all! Hope you like them as much as I do
Everything you need to complete a richly embroidered appliqué felt hoop decoration of an adorable Llama with an ornate blanket and floral garland.
The kit includes high quality wool mix felt in subtle shades of fawn, soft white and vibrant tangerine as well as 8 carefully chosen assorted DMC threads, 2 colours of sequins, a needle and of course a 12cm wooden hoop. The hoop is both a very useful support while working on your project and also a pretty frame for it.
This felt appliqué kit is all about layering colours, shapes and intricate embroidery patterns using coloured thread and sequins to form a lively framed picture.This kit is suitable for beginners and more advanced crafters looking to develop their sewing skills as it includes a lot of accessible embroidery stitches and layering. Follow the suggested patterns or use your own ideas. This design could also be used as appliqué motif on a cushion or bag and is very on trend.
Full scale templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Our top quality wool-mix (45% wool, 55% viscose) felt is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates
- A reusable stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- Coordinated colours of DMC embroidery cotton
- Pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- One 12cm (5”) wooden embroidery hoop
- Price is for one Kit
- The finished item is 13.5 diameter (external dimensions)
- Box size approx 18.5 x 13.5 x 2 cm
- This kit is designed for adults but is suitable for children from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.