Corinne Lapierre is a fellow Search Press author and a lovely lovely lady too! I adore her work and wanted to share the love with you all! Hope you like them as much as I do.
Everything you need to make 3 wonderfully haughty Llamas is in the box. Each has a richly coloured and embroidered rug as is the custom in South America
We only use the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere, like the realistic light browns used here, complemented by the bright ethnic colours and embroidery threads used on their rugs.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. You could double the happiness by making the Llamas yourself and giving them as a present in our signature reusable box decorated as a Llama house.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 8 strands of coordinating DMC embroidery thread
- 6 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 15 g of bouncy toy filling
- Satin ribbon
- The Llamas are approx 12 cm tall and 8 cm wide
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6 cm and designed with postage in mind
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.