This fabulous bag pattern is from the lovely Mrs H who I have had the pleasure of meeting…and she really is a bag expert!
The Squiffy Sling is a quirky quickie sewing pattern. The clever construction of this cross-body shoulder bag makes it an easy but interesting sew, creating a fun finished bag that you can make as unique as you are!
- Easy to read instructions, colour photographs, and pattern pieces
- Great for beginner bagmakers!
- Make in two sizes
- Simple construction – one pattern piece for the outer and for the lining
- Instructions for a zip pocket and slip pocket
- Fully lined crossbody strap
Small: 8″ W x 9″ H x 3″ D (20cm x 23cm x 8cm)
Large: 10″ W x 11″ H x 4″ D (25cm x 28cm x 10cm)
The Squiffy Sling is classified as a beginner bag sewing pattern. The pattern features comprehensive instructions, pattern pieces, and colour photographs. The paper pattern is an A5 booklet with printed pattern pieces.
If you need help or more information, please just contact firstname.lastname@example.org